Home roasting A & Bee Provisions' whole natural almonds is super easy, and we think everyone should be doing it! By doing small batch roasting at home you guarantee you are enjoying the freshest almonds and the incredible texture and vibrant flavor they offer. You can have lightly roasted almonds in less than 15 minutes, or you can add a few more ingredients to create a sweet treat in 30 minutes that is better than almond snack you can buy in a store or online. Give our recipe for honey roasted almonds a try!
|4 cups whole almonds
6 tablespoons honey
|1/2 cup granulated sugar
6 tablespoons water
|1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons almond or vegetable oil
- Set almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place in a cold oven. Set temperature to 350 degrees F and bake until fragrant and light tan. Approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Mix sugar and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine honey, water, and oil in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add almonds and cook while stirring until almonds absorb the liquid. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Place almonds in a large bowl and sprinkle sugar mixture over almonds. Toss to combine.
- Allow almonds to cool on wax paper before storing in a sealed container at room temperature.